Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Executive Board Members


Anna Leighton
S.T.A.R. Executive Board Member

Currently a senior majoring in Secondary Education with a concentration in English, I am absolutely thrilled to be a new member of the S.T.A.R. team! Also a recent Kappa Delta Pi inductee, I am looking forward to meeting all the freshman and transfer students to the School of Education, showing them all St. John's has to offer. Even though I transferred only a semester ago, my transition was a smooth and enjoyable one. I hope all the new School of Education students will feel the same as they embark on their journey as future teachers. See you this fall!

Michael Fallon
S.T.A.R. Executive Board Member

I am currently a Junior with a double major in Adolescent Education with a Social Studies Concentration along with a second major in History and a Theology minor as well. I am very excited to be a new member of the S.T.A.R. Program. I have spent my time at St. Johns trying a little bit of everything from being a member of the Student Alumni Association to attending soccer games and most of the shows put on in the Little Theater. I spent my last fall semester abroad with St. Johns and am ready to have a great year back here with everybody. 

Wioletta Chmura
S.T.A.R.

Hi everyone, currently I am a senior majoring in Secondary Education concentration in biology. I am also an active member of the KDP society and a former Jumpstart Corp Member. I was born in Poland but I lived in New York for most of my life and absolutely love to travel. I am so excited to meet everyone and hope that everyone has a exciting transition into St. John's and enjoys the wonderful opportunities that we have to offer.

Rita M. Tautonico
S.T.A.R. Executive Board Member

Hey Everyone! My name is Rita and I am currently a sophomore majoring in secondary education with a concentration in math. I am excited to be part of the S.T.A.R. team and cannot wait to start this year together. Last year, I was inducted to KDP and I am thrilled to be so involved in the SOE community and meet everyone! I cannot wait to personally welcome all our newcomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment