Tuesday, August 30, 2011


There are Work-Study jobs on campus and regular student worker jobs.
Work-Study is money given to you from the government to the school for which you have to work for if you want that money. If you log into UIS- Financial Aid- My Awards, you will see if you were give work-study.
Regular student jobs are when you work for a department and help out in the office or in the library. For this you don't need to meet any financial requirements.
Check out the STJ site for it.

E-mail or comment on the blog if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment